|This article is a stub. You can help Children of Zodiarcs Wiki by .|
The dice in Children of Zodiarcs can be customized like the card deck and the player is in full control of the orientation of the dice throw. There are chances a reroll will optimize results.
Dice Symbols[edit | edit source]
- Shard - each shard increases the strenght of attacks or healing by HP
- Heart - each heart heals the hero by 5 HP
- Star - Triggers special effects on cards
- Cards - For each draw card rolled, the Hero draws 1 Card from their deck
- Shield - Each shield prevents 1HP of counter attack damage
- Flash - Lightning gives the hero an extra action. Actions do not stack.
Negative Symbols[edit | edit source]
Dice also can be Cursed.
- Cursed Shard - decreases the strenght of attacks or healing by 1 HP
- Cursed Stars - prevents special effects on cards from triggering
- Skull - damages the hero by 5 HP
- Cursed Card - the hero discards 1 card from their hand
Rerolling[edit | edit source]
Rerolling can give better results. For every dice roll, you can select up to 2 dice to pick up and reroll.