We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
How to play guide for Children of Zodiarcs
|This article is a stub. You can help Children of Zodiarcs Wiki by .|
Genre[edit | edit source]
- RPG, Indie, Strategy, Tactical, RPG Card Game
Rating[edit | edit source]
- USK 12
- ESRB - estimated "T"
Languages[edit | edit source]
You can play the game in the following languages:
Controls[edit | edit source]
To move a hero, first select it and then select its destination.
Camera controls[edit | edit source]
- L - LMB - Arrow keys - Pan camera
- R - RMB - Page up, Page down - Rotate camera
- R - Mouse wheel - Home, End - Zoom camera
Statistics[edit | edit source]
- Level and XP - Actions in battle yield XP. Level ups occur at every 100 XP and unlock dice slots, new cards and upgrade old cards.
- HP - If a unit's HP reaches 0 during battle, the unit retires from battle.
- ATK - Add 1 damage to physical attacks
- M.ATK - Add 1 damage to magical attacks/increase healing done by 1 HP
- DEF/M.DEF - Reduce 1 damage for physical/magical attacks
- C.ATK - Add this value per card in hand + ATK as damage during counter attack
- Move - number of tiles a unit is allowed to move during movement.
Tile colours: Movement[edit | edit source]
- Light blue: Movement range preview. Highlight a unit and see how far it can move.
- Purple: Select movement. After hero selection, choose a destination to move.
Tile colours: Targetting[edit | edit source]
- Yellow: Range of a card. After card selection, the yellow tiles show the effective range of that card.
- Red/Green: Affected target area. Highlight a yellow tile to see the cards target area. Units on red/green tiles will be affected.
Hand size[edit | edit source]
Units can hold up to 7 cards in their hand at any time. Any overdraw will automatically discard the leftmost card in hand.
Discarding[edit | edit source]
Discarding always affects the leftmost card in the unit's hand.
Equipping dice[edit | edit source]
- The players decide, which dice is brought by the heroes into the battles
- New dice are received as random rewards at the end of the battles
- The dice a hero can equip can be found in their personal inventory.